Student Activities Forms
Activities, Events and Travel
Prior to travel please read and understand the Student Travel Policy.
- Assumption of the Risk (SS-047)
Completion of this form may be required if participation in an event has been assessed to have certain risks involved.
- Travel Worksheet
Preparation of this document is mandatory for all student travel. Complete this form and submit to your campus Student Activities Coordinator or Academic Dean at least thirty (30 days) in advance.
- Application for Approval of Student Event
- Request for Off Campus Student Travel
This form shall be completed by the sponsor for day travel and field travel of less than 50 miles (one way) not involving overnight lodging. The campus provost(s) or VP SSEM if college-wide funded shall approve the request prior to the travel and maintain a copy of the request.
- Application for Local Funding for Events
- Volunteer with TCC
Clubs and Organizations
- Application for Student Club Recognition
- Fundraising Request for Student Clubs and Organizations
- Petition for Candidacy - Student Government Association
- Petition for Candidacy - Student Government Association Senator
- Intercollegiate Athletic Assumption of the Risk
All students participating in athletics must fill out this form.
- Prospective Athlete Form
- Sports Program Study Hall Validation
- Sports Program Memorandum of Understanding
- Physical Examination Form
- Student Athlete Progress Report: Men's Basketball
- Student Athlete Progress Report: Women's Basketball
- Student Athlete Progress Report: Men's Soccer