SIS Frequently Asked Questions
|How Do I View/Print My Advisement Report?
Students will be able to view the following information on the Advisement Report:
- The Courses required to complete your plan requirements
- The courses you have taken and how they will be applied to the plan requirements
- The number of credits you have taken, and the number needed to complete your requirements for graduation.
Follow these steps to access the Advisement Report:
Watch a Video
Login to SIS
Click on Self Service
Click on Student Center
Under the Academics Heading
Click on My Academics
On the next page, click on View My Advisement Report
To print a copy of your advisement report, click on View Report in PDF
Pop-ups will need to be enabled to view the report. After clicking View Report in PDF, look below your browser's tool bar and you should see the statement "Pop-Up blocked. To see the pop-up or additional options click here." When you click, you will be given an option to:
1. Temporarily Allow Pop-ups or
2. Always Allow Pop-Ups from This Site
Select the option you prefer and you will be able to view and print your report.
See your counselor or academic advisor if you have questions about your advisement report.
SIS Version 9