TCC Testing Centers Faculty Requests for Services
For Faculty who need proctored testing for students
- Faculty may send requests directly to one or more of the TCC Testing Centers using the online form.
- Requests must be received by the center(s) on or before 8 a.m. one day prior to the requested date for testing.
- Instructor's telephone numbers and e-mail address are required.
- Course prefix, course number, section number, and title of test and dates are required.
- Up to four class sections may be added.
- Instructor may approve additional test resources on the form.
- Instructor may select method of returning the test.
- Form will not take attachments so if the instructor wants the Testing Center to have a hard copy of the test, the instructor may attach and send a test/exam to the appropriate testing center e-mail address.