Students Resources

While the Office of the College Registrar has expertise in certain areas, it does not have the expertise that students need to fulfill their educational and personal pursuits in all areas. Common resources often sought from us that require assistance from another office are provided below. I hope that these referrals are helpful to you.

Admission to TCC

Many of the questions you may have regarding admission to TCC can be found here. On this page, you will discover more about TCC's policies and procedures regarding admission and can also locate our campus contacts.

Students seeking assistance in determining a class schedule to meet degree requirements should contact a campus counselor.

GPA Calculator

There are many online tools that students can use to calculate their GPA and/or to determine how many credit hours and what grade average they need to raise their current GPA. Visit one of our recommended tools and begin your calculation.

Registration/Enrollment at TCC

Review TCC's registration policies and procedures if you have a question or problem while registering for classes. You should be able to find all of the information that you need. If you have questions, please contact a campus Enrollment Services using the contact information provided below.

Chesapeake Campus

TCC Chesapeake
1428 Cedar Road
Chesapeake VA, 23322
Phone: 757-822-5117
Fax: 757-822-5122

Norfolk Campus

TCC Norfolk
300 Granby Street
Norfolk VA, 23510
Phone: 757-822-1235
Fax: 757-822-1247

Portsmouth Campus

TCC Portsmouth
7000 College Drive
Portsmouth VA, 23703
Phone: 757-822-1900
Fax: 757-822-2002

Virginia Beach Campus

TCC Virginia Beach
1700 College Crescent
VA Beach VA, 23453
Phone: 757-822-7101
Fax: 757-822-7325

Verification and Certification

Students frequently need proof of their enrollment, verification of the credit hours in which they are enrolled, or even verification that they have graduated. To obtain this verification and to have it directed to a third party, students are required to complete, sign and submit a "Verification and Certification Release of Information" form. This form should be directed to any campus Enrollment Services Office for processing.

Helpful Links