- Student must be placed into a TCC curriculum/program (cannot be transient or non-curricular).
- Student must have official transcripts, test scores or other documentation sent to the Office of the College Registrar.
- Note – transcripts from other VCCS schools do not need to be sent, but the school must be indicated on the request for evaluation of educational experiences form.
Click below for more information on each type of credit for prior learning (advanced standing):
- Challenge Examinations (Local Exams)
- Collegiate Credit
- Non-Collegiate Training
- Standardized Examinations
- Experiential Learning (Portfolio)
When applicable, TCC shall award credit for prior learning for educational experiences and training earned at other institutions or in nontraditional ways.