- Student must placed into a TCC curriculum/program (cannot be transient or non-curricular).
- Student must be enrolled in at least one TCC course after the last day to drop.
- Student must have official transcripts, test scores or other documentation sent to the Office of the College Registrar.
- Note – transcripts from other VCCS schools do not need to be sent, but the school must be indicated on the request for evaluation of educational experiences form.
- Student must submit the online Request for Evaluation of Educational Experiences form
Click below for more information on each type of credit for prior learning (advanced standing):
- Challenge Examinations (Local Exams)
- Collegiate Credit
- Non-Collegiate Training
- Standardized Examinations
- Experiential Learning (Portfolio)
When applicable, TCC shall award credit for prior learning for educational experiences and training earned at other institutions or in nontraditional ways.