Transfer Credit


  1. Student must be placed into a TCC curriculum/program (cannot be transient or non-curricular).
  2. Student must have official transcripts, test scores or other documentation sent to the Office of the College Registrar.
    • Note – transcripts from other VCCS schools do not need to be sent, but the school must be indicated on the request for evaluation of educational experiences form.
  3. Student must submit the online Request for Evaluation of Educational Experiences form
  4. As long as documentation has been received (including the Request for Evaluation of Educational Experiences form), students will receive evaluation results through their student email account, by the end of their first semester at TCC.

Click below for more information on each type of credit for prior learning (advanced standing):