College Seal

The College Seal is the official ceremonial mark of the institution and is restricted for use on official documents (such as diplomas). It may also be used for formal presidential ceremonies or other college-wide special events (such as commencements or investitures), presidential and board communications, and college-wide certificates.

The College Seal should be printed with silver metallic ink (PMS 877) or TCC Blue (PMS 302) whenever possible. It may also be printed in black, when necessary (ie: certificates printed on a laser printer) and, in some instances, reversed out on a dark background.

The Office of Visual Communications must approve the use of The College Seal.