GOVERNANCE @ TCC
• Serves as a voice for the support staff of TCC.
• Exercises the authority of classified employees in college affairs.
• Addresses college issues affecting classified staff.
• Contributes in a meaningful way to advancing the college's mission and goals.
• Provides a means of regular communication between the staff, the faculty, and the administration.
Read the Classified Association Constitution
Contact the Chair: Sara Hair, 822-5123
The Classified Assembly on each campus is composed of all full-time classified employees physically located on that campus. Wage employees are encouraged to attend as non-voting members.
The four officers from each of the four Classified Assemblies (chair, vice-chair, secretary, member-at-large) comprise the college-wide Classified Association. The Association membership will elect a chair or co-chairs and a secretary. A staff member will also be appointed for Web Maintenance and Professional Development Fund Administrator as the need arises.
The Executive Committee of the Classified Association is composed of the Classified Association officers: Chair, Secretary, and four Vice-Chairs (the chairs of the four Assemblies.)
|Regular meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 1:30 p.m. on alternating campuses. Additional meeting times and locations may be added as need is determined by the chair. Contact the chair for specific campus and meeting room information.
|Oct. 23, 2016
||Classified Staff Professional Development Day
|Feb. 1, 2016
Support Staff Employee of the Year: Completed nomination packets are due to the Classified Association chair
|Sept. 28-30, 2016
VCCA Annual Conference, Wintergreen Resort. Mark your calendar!